Monday 23 November 2015

Exploratory Project Hand-in 23rd November

The end of this unit is fast approaching and I have a lot of work to before then. I feel more confident going into this hand-in than I did previously so I am actually looking forward to showing my work. I think after the assessment is over I m take a few days off just to lay all of work out on the table and have a real look and evaluate all of my work so far. I don't do this nearly as much as I should (if ever) and it would be helpful to do this more often. Over Christmas I have decided to one. work on my dissertation and two. decide what my textiles purpose is. It feels like (based on sample work) my work is for fashion. I am thinking of scarves and shawls as a product but I think when I eventually add colour based on my visual research, the fabrics may be products for film for example. The handle of the fabric is rather light, which means that edges curl up very easily. I have think about the fabric as a garment and the stability it has realistically.


No comments:

Post a Comment