Sunday 3 April 2016

Visiting The Design Museum

Over Easter I had the opportunity to visit the design museum and view the collection of finalists for the 2015 designs of the year. It was a very varied exhibit and I primarily was focused on the limited range of textiles there on display. I found that the exhibit altogether had some very interesting and very creative projects, for which you could vote on the winner at the end of the viewing. I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I arrived there but I was a little taken back by the crowd that was there on the day. I do think I was a little disappointing in the range of textiles, I saw on display but never the less I enjoyed the visit and had a great incite into understanding the value of good design and the designers who are always trying to strive forward as innovators.











1 comment:

  1. I wish I had made it to this show before it closed. Well done for attending

    ReplyDelete