Tuesday 24 May 2016

Grad show set up! UCA Farnham

The day has officially come for us to start putting our Graduation show together and it was really nice seeing some of my classmates to together again but It has not been an easy task getting everyone's work up, we were lucky enough to have our work presented in the James Hockey Gallery as we are by far the largest graduating year of 2016. When I arrived at the studio on Monday some my work was already layed out on the wall of the studio, and I was told that my work had already been selected for me which upset a little bit as I thought I would have a say in which work would be displayed, this frustration only grew throughout the day.

Although this was a very fun and rewarding experience I would not want to go through that again so soon. I understood that working and collaborating with others is a very difficult task, as the space was not evenly spaced out between our group and I personally found that there was a certain degree of favoritism among some of my peers. None the less here are some shots of the exhibition coming together.







No comments:

Post a Comment